23.7.10

Musictime

Time for you guys to download some music. I hear everybody complaining how there's no good music these days and everything sounds the same and blablabla. Maybe you should dig deeper, look better and find more.


Nosaj Thing - Remixes (2010)

I saw Nosaj live this year in Paradiso Amsterdam. What an experience. He has a perfect way of mixing some familiar Hip- Hop and R&B songs with his own dreamy, electronic style. Everyone was feeling it and the drake remix was ON. This is a Nosaj Thing remixes-only album featuring: the xx, Freeland, Nalepa, Blank Blue, Portishead, Flying Lotus and many others.




cover.jpg
LAVampires/Zola Jesus EP (2010)

So lately I've been listening to Zola Jesus a lot. I think her voice is amazing and creepy at the same time. Sure thing. So anyways Zola and LA vampires made this EP. It's a haunting, dark sound but I love it. Think it's very relaxing when I'm sketching or just chillin.

clickclick

No comments:

Post a Comment


©2010 CHARITY & BEES. || CREATED BY THE KID'R