25.7.10

Crystal Castles.


When I was a little girl I saw that my uncle had those colored crystal stones in his house and that my grandpa had a green crystal stone in his ring and even crystal stones in on his necklace and bracelet. It wasn't that my grandpa and uncle were covered in crystals but there were some pieces of jewelry which had crystals in them around the house and I loved them. So finally on my 10th birthday my uncle got me a crystal stone, a pink one and i've kept it ever since.
But now I see that my precious crystals are back, or where they ever gone? I see a lot of jewelry designers using crystals for their lines and I have to admit that i'm feeling like the little girl from years ago because i'm totally smitten by all the crystal rings that i've seen so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment


©2010 CHARITY & BEES. || CREATED BY THE KID'R