26.7.10

I Blame Coco.


clickclick. clickagain.


Do you guys know Eliot Sumner, 19 years old from England? Better known as Coco Sumner the daughter of singer Sting,worked as an actress and model? I think it's safe to say that Coco is following in her fathers footsteps, because Coco is also a musician recording under the band name "I Blame Coco".

I Blame Coco has a Ska- Punk, New Wave, Synth-pop, Alternative, Reggae, Electropop'ish vibe combined with Coco's hoarse voice and sounds pretty good in my opinion. It's nice to see that our generation can do something good with music these days. Plus, Coco is a total tomboy with a wicked taste of fashion and an " I don't give a fuck" attitude so it's nice to see that there are still some tough girls walking around!

I Blame Coco's first album, The Constant, is due out in 2010, and the first single, "Caesar" ft. Robyn, was released in February 2010. Her second single "Self Machine" came out on July 12.
You can watch the two videos, enjoy enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment


©2010 CHARITY & BEES. || CREATED BY THE KID'R