17.10.09

Garance Doré. Une fille comme moi.


Garance Doré.. isn't she like the cutest french girl in the world? Following her blog makes me think of 3 things:

1. I really need a camera ( because the street is my inspiration. Everytime I see something I want to photograph I make up a "click" in my mind so that I won't forget the image I see. My head has become this overfull archive and I really really want a camera now!)

2. I want to visit all the shows at fashionweek too! ( No better yet. I want a SHOW at fashionweek! thinking and praying every night;Artez please accept me!)

3. I want to move to Paris. ( After graduating. I always had this dream in the back of my mind. As I'm showing my final graduation collection every last year designer takes his or her model and takes a walk on the catwalk. Except for me. Me being the rebel as I am.. Write my mom and dad and best friend a letter pack my bags and take that flight. Hello future.)

Visit Garance Doré's
blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment


©2010 CHARITY & BEES. || CREATED BY THE KID'R