28.12.09

Christmas Presents.

Yayyy we got new followers!!
How was your christmas guys?
You all had some fun???
I had a blast and i got some pretty awesome presenst i must say!
Let see what did i get..
Zara giftcards, shopgiftcards, money, Vichy products (for your beauty/skincare)
other Beautyproduct, nailpolish, some pretty awesome scarves!
a cute clutch bag, jewelry.. lots of big rings, photographic films yes i'm still rocking analog photography and also BOOKS!!!
I love books i love reading and these books are my favorites!
Take a look..


So i'm guessing that i will be posting a lot of pictures from the books on this blog.Im reading the Kurt Cobain book right now.. i'm a fan of Nirvana and Kurt.
And lets not forget Jimi Hendrix!
love my parents and uncle who gave me those books!
"The Bible of fashion" photoshoots are awesome..
they are all I-D magazine shoots.. a lot of inspiration
And we Charity & Bees are a big fan from I-D magazine sooo...
But what did you guys get???

No comments:

Post a Comment


©2010 CHARITY & BEES. || CREATED BY THE KID'R